Unparking (Activating) Your Domain Name
Once you determine which hosting provider to use, you must change the nameserver information on your account to unpark, or activate, your domain name.
To Unpark (Activate) Your Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Click Enter custom nameservers and then enter your hosting provider's nameservers.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
Allow 24-48 hours for your changes to happen.
Protecting Your Domain Name
Downloading Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager
Creating Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager
Listing Domain Names on Go Daddy Auctions from the Domain Manager
Becoming a Domain Name Account Administrator
Locking and Unlocking Your Domain Names