Unparking (Activating) Your Domain Name
Once you determine which hosting provider to use, you must change the nameserver information on your account to unpark, or activate, your domain name.
To Unpark (Activate) Your Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Select the domain names you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Click Enter custom nameservers and then enter your hosting provider's nameservers.
- Click Add, and then click Save.
Allow 24-48 hours for your changes to happen.