Logging in to Website Builder v6
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6.
There are two ways to log in to Website Builder: from your Account Manager or at login.websitetonight.com . When you use login.websitetonight.com, you must enter the log-in credentials for your Account Manager.
NOTE: If you don't know or want to update the log in credentials for your Account Manager, see Retrieving your Customer Number or Resetting Your Password.
To Log In from Your Account Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Website Builder.
- In the Website Builder list, click Manage next to the account you want to use.
To Log In at login.websitetonight.com
- In your Web browser, enter login.websitetonight.com.
- In the Website Builder domain field, enter the domain associated with your website.
- In the Customer # / Username field, enter the customer number or user name associated with your Account Manager.
- In the Password field, enter the password associated with your Account Manager.
- Click Log In.
Adding and Editing Text in Website Builder v6
Adding the Domain Origination Certified Seal to Website Builder
Changing the Contrast in Photos in Website Builder
Password-Protecting Photo Galleries in Website Builder
Adding Flash Intros in Website Builderv6
Specifying the Email Address a Website Builder Form Uses