Logging in to Website Builder v6
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6.
There are two ways to log in to Website Builder: from your Account Manager or at login.websitetonight.com . When you use login.websitetonight.com, you must enter the log-in credentials for your Account Manager.
NOTE: If you don't know or want to update the log in credentials for your Account Manager, see Retrieving your Customer Number or Resetting Your Password.
To Log In from Your Account Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Website Builder.
- In the Website Builder list, click Manage next to the account you want to use.
To Log In at login.websitetonight.com
- In your Web browser, enter login.websitetonight.com.
- In the Website Builder domain field, enter the domain associated with your website.
- In the Customer # / Username field, enter the customer number or user name associated with your Account Manager.
- In the Password field, enter the password associated with your Account Manager.
- Click Log In.
Changing a Template in Website Builder
Adding Flickr to Your Website in Website Builder
Viewing and Editing Your Website Builder Hosting Settings
Managing Forum Details
Can I change my project's design after I've added content to the project?
Working with PayPal in Website Builder