Editing Your Registered Nameservers/Hosts
If you set up your own hosts for your Domain Name Server (DNS) service, you can edit your host name and add or edit IP addresses.
WARNING: If there are domain names currently pointed to these hosts, changes you make can affect how those domains function. Be cautious and verify your settings before saving changes.
To Edit Your Registered Hosts
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- Click the domain name you want to edit.
- On the Settings tab in the Host Names section, click Manage.
- Click Edit () or Add Hostname.
- Enter the hostname information you want to use, and then click Edit or Add.
- Click Save.
Host changes can take up to 48 hours to propagate. This means your hosting or other domain name features might not work during the propagation period.
Exporting a Domain Name's Zone File Records
Managing Domain Names with Off-Site DNS
Setting up WildCard DNS
Setting Nameservers for Domains Hosted & Registered with Us
Creating Your Own Nameserver (Registering Your Own Domain Hosts)
Setting Custom Nameservers for Domains Registered with Us