Installing and Configuring a Digital Certificate on Mac OS X Server 10.5
Once your SSL certificate has been signed and issued, we will send you an email message that allows you to download the signed certificate and our intermediate certificate bundle, both of which must be installed on your website.
Install the Certificate Chain
Before installing your certificate, you need to complete the following procedure to install the intermediate CA certificate:
- Visit the repository.
- Download the intermediate certificate file.
- Launch the Keychain Access application (/Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access)
- If the button at the lower left of the Keychain Access window is labeled "Show Keychains" then click the button to show the Keychain list.
- Select the "System" keychain.
- Select File->Import. Navigate to and select the intermediate certificate file that you downloaded in step #2 above.
- Enter your password when prompted to authenticate to modify the keychain.
- Verify that the "GoDaddy Secure Certification Authority" appears in the list.
- Close the Keychain Access application.
Install Your Certificate
Use the following procedure to install your server certificate onto your system:
- Launch the Server Admin tool and connect to the server where you want to install the certificate.
- Highlight the server node in the SERVERS list.
- Select the Certificates button from the toolbar at the top of the right pane:
- Select the item representing the certificate you have requested. Click the "Gear" button and then select Add Signed or Renewed Certificate from Certificate Authority....
- Paste the text of your certificate into the field. Be sure to include the "-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----" and "-----END CERTIFICATE-----" header and footer lines. Click OK.
- Click the Save button.
Assign the Certificate to your Services
After installing your certificate as well as the intermediate CA certificate, you can assign this certificate to the desired services (Web, Mail, iChat, Open Directory, etc.). In the appropriate settings pane for the desired service, select the certificate that you have just installed and then click the Save button.
Your SSL Certificate is installed. If you have problems, please see Where can I get information about my SSL's configruation? to help diagnose issues.
Installing an SSL Certificate in Microsoft IIS 5 & 6
Installing an SSL Certificate in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Installing an SSL Certificate - Lighttpd
Mac OS X 10.9 — Installing an SSL Certificate
Installing and Configuring a Digital Certificate on Mac OS X Server 10.6
Generating a CSR and Installing an SSL Certificate in Tomcat 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x