Getting Started with Your Workspace Products
These getting started guides will help you set up and become familiar with your Workspace products. These guides are in the Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open and print them. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader at Adobe's website.
- Getting Started with Calendar
- Managing Email Products
- Setting Up Your Email Account to Use IMAP
- Setting Up Your Email Account to Use POP
- Setting Up Microsoft Outlook Express to Access your Email Account
- Setting Up Your Email in Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Setting Up Microsoft Entourage to Access your Email Account
What are email headers?
What is the difference between Email and Email Forwarding?
How many email messages can I receive per day?
Making Sense of Email Clients: Desktop and Mobile
How many email messages can I send per day?
Do CCs and BCCs count against my daily SMTP Relay limit?