Adding Heading Tags
If you are receiving the error "The majority of your pages have heading tag issues" in Search Engine Visibility V1, you may need to edit some of your HTML in Website Builder v6. Adding heading tags helps search engines crawl your site and may improve your rankings.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- From the Design menu, click Page Designer.
- If necessary, from the Page list, select the page that contains the block you want to edit.
- Move your mouse to the block you want to edit and click. The block displays the Edit Content window.
- Select the text you want to edit and select the heading from the drop down in the toolbar.
- Click the Save icon.