Adding Heading Tags in Website Builder
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 6? Search for Website Builder version 7 articles.
If you are receiving the error "The majority of your pages have heading tag issues" in Search Engine Visibility V1, you may need to edit some of your HTML in Website Builder .
You can eliminate heading tag issues by using the heading tab feature in Website Builder.
Using heading tags in your content helps search engines spider your site and may improve your rankings. Heading tags include their own template-specific formatting and produces larger text where used.
To Add Heading Tags in Website Builder
You can designate text as Headings 1-6. Select the text you want to format and then choose the heading level.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- From the Design menu, click Page Designer.
- If necessary, from the Page list, select the page that contains the block you want to edit.
- Move your mouse to the block you want to edit and click. The block displays the Edit Content window.
- Select the text you want to edit and select the heading from the drop down in the toolbar.
- Click the Save icon.