Using Hosted Exchange Email with Microsoft Entourage
If you are using a Mac, you can use Microsoft® Entourage 2008® to connect to your Hosted Exchange Email.
To Set Up Microsoft Entourage with Hosted Exchange Email
- Launch Entourage 2008.
- From the Entourage menu, select Account Settings.
- In the Accounts window, click New and then select Exchange.
- In the Account Setup Assistant window, click Configure Account Manually.
- In the Edit Account window, go to the Account Settings tab and complete the following:
- Account Name — Enter a name for your email account.
- Name — Enter your name as you want it to display when sending email messages.
- Email Address — Enter your email address as provided to you by your Email Administrator.
- Account ID — Enter your account ID. Your Account ID is listed in the Hosted Exchange Control Panel on the Mailbox page.
NOTE: The account ID does not include your full email address.
- Domain — ex1.secureserver.net.
- Password — Enter the password for your email address.
- Exchange Server — Type email@example.com. Where firstname.lastname@example.org is your email address.
- Select This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- In the Public Folder Server field, type mail.ex1.secureserver.net.
- Select This DAV service requires a secure connection (SSL), and then click OK.
- Click Send/Receive to connect to your account and access your email messages.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Entourage® and Outlook 2007® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
Populating Distribution Lists in Outlook Exchange Email
Downloading Outlook or Entourage for Hosted Exchange Email Accounts
Setting up Outlook 2010 & 2013 for Hosted Exchange Email
Setting up Hosted Exchange Email Using Outlook 2011 for Mac
Setting up Outlook 2007 for Hosted Exchange Email
Using Hosted Exchange Email with Apple Mail