Finding or Changing Your Call-in PIN
When you contact our support department, we ask for your Call-in PIN, which you created when you set up your account. You can find and change it after logging in to your account.
To Find or Change Your Call-in PIN
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Account Security Settings on the left.
- In the Call-in PIN field, do one of the following:
- Click View to display your Call-in PIN.
- Enter a new Call-in PIN,complete all of the required fields (marked by a *), making any changes you need, and then click Save Changes.
I Didn't Receive My Two-Step Authentication Code
Locking down a Compromised Account
Enabling Two-Step Authentication for Your GoDaddy Account
Disabling Two-Step Authentication
Updating Your Account's Email Address
I don't want to get email or direct mail from you. How can I stop it?