Adding a Logo to the Workspace Webmail Login Page
Add a logo to your Workspace Webmail login page to reinforce branding among users on your email plan. Just upload your logo and it displays every time your users log in at email.yourdomain.tld. You can select a BMP, GIF, JPE, JPG, JPEG, or PNG file format up to 1MB in size.
To Add a Logo
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- Next to the account you want to change, click Manage.
- From the Tools menu, select Customize Login Screen.
- Click Upload Logo.
- Select the logo you want to add, and then click Save.
- Crop your logo (optional), and then click Next.
- (Optional) To preview your logo, click Preview your login page.
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
Configuring Your Display Settings in Workspace Email
Configuring Your Personal Settings in Web-Based Email
Setting up Spam Settings in Workspace Email
Creating Your Signature in Workspace Email
Setting Time and Date Preferences in Workspace Email
Sending Copies of Email to Other Addresses in the Workspace Control Center