Setting up Quick Shopping Cart
With Quick Shopping Cart® you can easily create a successful online store. We'll walk you through setting it up and creating your online store so you can quickly start selling your products.
To Set Up Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Manage next to the New Account you want to set up.
- Next to Company name, enter the name of your store.
- Next to Email address, enter the email address you want to associate with your store.
- Select whether you want to use an available domain or subdomain from your account (for example, www.coolexample.com or shop.coolexample.com), or use a domain registered elsewhere.
NOTE: When setting up Quick Shopping Cart on a domain registered elsewhere, you need to manually modify the A record to point to your store's IP address. For more information, see Finding Your Quick Shopping Cart IP Address.
- Select I have read and accept the terms of the Quick Shopping Cart Service Agreement.
- If you want to offer PayPal® as a payment option for your customers, next to PayPal Express Checkout, enter the email address where you want to receive PayPal payment notices.
- Click OK.
Congratulations! Now you're ready to create your online store.
To begin, see Walkthrough: Designing Your Store in Quick Shopping Cart.
Why can't I create new categories using the Bulk Upload feature?
Tips for Using Options in Quick Shopping Cart
Working with Categories in Quick Shopping Cart
Offering Customization in Quick Shopping Cart
Editing Your Quick Shopping Cart Storefront Pages
Working with Products in Quick Shopping Cart