Changing Your Email Password in the Workspace Control Center
You can change the password for your email address in the Workspace Control Center. If you're using the Email Control Center, see Changing Your Email Password in the Email Control Center.
NOTE: To change your email password, you must have access to the GoDaddy account to reset it. If you do not have access, you must contact someone who does to reset your password for you.
To Change Your Email Password
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In your Products list, click Email.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Next to the email address you want to edit, place your mouse over , and then click Edit.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, enter and re-enter your new password.
- Click OK.
It can take up to 30 minutes for your new password to take effect.
Moving an Email Address to Another Plan in the Workspace Control Center
Checking and Changing Email Regions for Workspace Email
Managing Email Plans and Addresses in the Workspace Control Center
Moving an Email Address to Another Plan
Viewing Your Email Login History
Setting up Forwarding Accounts in the Workspace Control Center