Adding Flash Files
With Website Builder, you can add Flash® files to your website to visually enhance it. For example, it lets you display videos created using the Flash format.
To Add Flash Files
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Media, and then drag and drop the Flash icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- To select a file in your account, click Select a Flash File, and then select the file from the list.
- To upload a file, click the Browse button, locate and open the file, and then click Upload.
- To use a Flash file from another website, select Enter the URL to the Flash File, and then enter the URL where the file resides.
- Optional: In the Width and Height fields, enter the dimensions of the file.
- Optional: From the Background Color field, click the color picker, and then select a color for the background.
- Click OK.