Adding YouTube in Website Builder
Using Website Builder, you can add an app to display video feeds from YouTube® directly on your website.
Note: If YouTube Usernames or Favorites categories are set to private, the associated videos will not display on your website.
To Add YouTube
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Media, and then drag and drop the YouTube icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- Go to the Properties tab.
- In the Title field, enter a name to display with the app.
- To display popular videos among YouTube users, select YouTube.com feature feeds, and then select a feed.
- To display videos from a specific YouTube user, select Username, and then enter the user name you want.
- Optional: To display videos the user marks as Favorites, select Display user's favorites, and then select a feed.
- Optional: To display videos the user uploads, select Display user's uploads, and then select a feed.
- To display videos associated with search words or phrases, select Tags, and then enter those terms.
- To see how the displays on your website, click the Preview tab.
- Click OK. Your content block displays the YouTube feed.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.
Organizing Gallery Items in Website Builder
Changing the Contrast in Photos in Website Builder
Password-Protecting Photo Galleries in Website Builder
Changing the Default Photos and Videos View in Website Builder
Playing Videos in Photo Album Slideshow in Website Builder
Adding and Modifying a Mouseover Effect on an Image with Website Builder