Adding Hit Counters in Website Builder
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 6? Search for Website Builder version 7 articles.
With Website Builder, you can add hit counters to your Web pages. For each time visitors reach a page, a hit displays on its counter.
NOTE: Hit counters reset each time you publish your website.
To Add a Hit Counter
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Hit Counter icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- From the Select a hit counter style list, select a style.
- In the Enter a starting value field, enter a value.
- From the Add Zeroes menu, select the amount of digits you want to display.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.