Adding Flash Intros
You can add a Flash® introduction to your Website Builder website by selecting one from our library, editing the properties of an existing Flash introduction, or uploading your own Flash introduction.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- From the Add-Ons menu, select Flash Intro.
- To upload your own flash file, select Upload custom Flash file, click Browse, select and open a SWF file, and then click Upload File.
- To select a flash file from our library, select Apply pre-built intro, and then do the following:
- From the Category menu, select a category, and then select the template you want to use.
- To preview the template, click either Update Preview or Preview in New Window.
- Click the Properties tab, and then do the following:
- In the Page title field, enter the title your want to display for your intro page online.
- From the Background Color section, click the color picker, select the background color you want to use, and then click OK.
- In the Google® Meta tag name field, enter your Google Meta tag name.
- In the Google® Meta tag content field, enter your Google Meta tag content.
NOTE: For more information about generating the Meta tag content and verifying your site with Google®, see the "To Generate Meta Tag Content From Google® Webmaster Tools" and "To Verify the Site" sections in Configuring Google® Webmaster Tools.
- In the Text line 1 field, enter the text you want to use on the Flash intro. For example, you might want to enter your website title.
- In the Text line 2 field, enter additional text you want to use on the Flash intro. For example, you might want to enter your website tag line.
- To change the default Enter Site text that displays below the Flash intro, in the Enter Site text field, enter the text you want to use.
- To loop the Flash intro, select Continuously loop Flash intro until user clicks to enter site check box.
- Click the Music tab, and then do one of the following:
- To upload an audio file, click Browse, select and open the audio file you want to use, and then click Upload.
- To use an audio file from our library, select Select audio on file, and then select a file from the list. You can listen to the audio file by clicking the Play icon.
- To use an MP3 file from another website, select Enter the URL to the MP3 File, and then enter the URL for the file.
- Click Save.
- To turn off a flash intro, click the Flash Intro tab, select None selected, and then click Save.