Customize Your Navigation Menus
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 7. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 7? Search for Website Builder version 6 articles.
Website Builder v7 lets you customize how your website's menu navigation links display, including their style, orientation, and alignment. Also see Organize Pages With Navigation Menus to learn how to reorder menus and add submenus.
To Customize Page Navigation Menus with Website Builder v7
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Edit Site.
NOTE: If your website does not yet have a navigation menu, get started by dragging the Navigation tool from the left-hand toolbar onto any page.
- Click on your website's menu/navigation pane (without clicking any of its links) and click Settings.
- In the Navigation Settings window, use the Options section to:
- Set the orientation of your navigation links with the first two buttons to display a Horizontal Menu or a Vertical Menu.
- Align your navigation buttons or text labels using the next two buttons.
- Turn on/off equal spacing for your navigation buttons or labels using the section's last button.
NOTE: Changing the font and size of the text in your navigation does not affect the font and size of the text in the submenus. You cannot change the submenu font.
NOTE: Click Advanced to specify a color using Hex, RGB or HSV values.
NOTE: For a linked list of Website Builder v7's other major tasks, see Using Website Builder v7.
Using the SEO Wizard in Website Builder v7 to Get Your Site Found Online
Moving Content from Your Website Builder v6 Site to v7
Aliasing Domains to a Website Builder v7 Account
Linking Text or Images
Adding Blog or RSS Feed to Website Builder v7
Adding a Favicon with Website Builder v7