Changing Themes with Website Builder v7
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 7. Your version displays at the top of the screen when you log in to your Website Builder account. Not using version 7? Search Website Builder version 6 articles.
Website Builder v7 offers hundreds of beautifully designed themes (sometimes called templates). You can quickly change the look of your site by switching to another theme — but you will lose all of your present site content (see warning below).
To Change Themes with Website Builder v7
- Log in to your Website Builder account. If you're already working in the designer, click the three-bar icon (Manage Settings) in top right corner, and then select Exit.
NOTE: If you have unsaved website changes, we'll prompt you to save them before exiting the designer.
- From the Home page, click the Themes tab.
- From the Themes page, select the category for the themes you want to view, and then select a theme.
- Click Select Theme. The page loads.
- The new theme will not be used until you click Edit Site and then Publish.
NOTE: For a linked list of Website Builder v7's other major tasks, see Using Website Builder v7.
Adding a Favicon with Website Builder v7
Adding HTML Code to a Page in Website Builder v7
Adding an Audio Player in Website Builder v7
Moving Content from Your Website Builder v6 Site to v7
Using Keyboard Commands in Website Builder v7
Adding and Editing Tables in Website Builder v7