Our FTP File Manager lets you edit text-based files, such as HTML, PHP, and ASP files.
To Edit Website Content Using the File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- From the Files & FTP section, click File Manager.
- Click the name of the file you want to edit.
- Modify your file's content in the editing window.
NOTE: Click Show Design to edit the file in WYSIWYG mode.
- Click Save.
Your changes will display on your website momentarily.
If you want to create new files, see Create new files or folders.